- We collect log data from your browser, it doesn't personally identify you, but it may include your IP address, browser type, and what pages you visit and when you visit. We also collect device information from you.
- We collect our data using lawful and fair means, within your knowledge and consent.
- The information gathered will help us develop our website by understanding who our visitors are and how they use our website. This will tell us how we can improve our website for the future.
- Our data is never publicised, and anonymised. We many release trend and usage reports in the future, but no user will be able to be identified.
- The only time when we would share data with another organisation is transferring it to where it is stored.
- We protect our data as much as we can, but we unfortunately cannot guarantee 100% data security.
- We keep our data for as long as we need it, after that, it is removed.
- If you wish to have your data removed, you can contact our Data Controller and request for it to be removed.
- We use third-party services for our Analytical tracking and advertisements and promotions.
- We do not share any personal identifying information with our partners without your consent. We also do not allow them to disclose your data either.
- We will refuse government and law enforcement requests if we feel that they are too broad.
- We will only hand over data to government or law enforcement if we feel that it is necessary and to comply with an ongoing legal process to protect our rights and property.
- We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to marketing organisations or third parties.
- While our website doesn't knowingly target children, or collect personal data from children, a parent/guardian may request for data to be removed if they think that their child has had personal data collected from them.
- We cannot be held responsible for our partners privacy policies.
- We have no control over data on third party links or our partners.
- This policy may change at any time, even without warning, but we will let you know when it does.
- You have a right to opt-out from any data we collect.
Your privacy is important to us. It is MegaMatch's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://megamatch.live, and other sites we own and operate.
Information we collect
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. This data is considered “non-identifying information”, as it does not personally identify you on its own. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you are using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
How we collect information
We collect information by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. You are free to refuse our request for this information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services without it.
Use of information
We may use a combination of identifying and non-identifying information to understand who our visitors are, how they use our services, and how we may improve their experience of our website in future. We do not disclose the specifics of this information publicly, but may share aggregated and anonymised versions of this information, for example, in website and customer usage trend reports.
Data processing and storage
The personal information we collect is stored and processed where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. We only transfer data within jurisdictions subject to data protection laws that reflect our commitment to protecting the privacy of our users.
We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide a service, or to improve our services in future. While we retain this data, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
If you request your personal information be deleted, or where your personal information becomes no longer relevant to our operations, we will erase it from our system within a reasonable timeframe.
Third-party access to information
We use third-party services for:
- Analytics tracking
- Advertising and promotion
These services may access our data solely for the purpose of performing specific tasks on our behalf. We do not share any personally identifying information with them without your explicit consent. We do not give them permission to disclose or use any of our data for any other purpose.
We may, from time to time, allow limited access to our data by external consultants and agencies for the purpose of analysis and service improvement. This access is only permitted for as long as necessary to perform a specific function.
We will refuse government and law enforcement requests for data if we believe a request is too broad or unrelated to its stated purpose. However, we may cooperate if we believe the requested information is necessary and appropriate to comply with legal process, to protect our own rights and property, to protect the safety of the public and any person, to prevent a crime, or to prevent what we reasonably believe to be illegal, legally actionable, or unethical activity.
We do not otherwise share or supply personal information to third parties. We do not sell or rent your personal information to marketers or third parties.
This website does not knowingly target children, or collect personal information from children. As a parent/guardian, please contact us if you believe your child is participating in an activity involving personal information on our website, and you have no received a notification or request for consent. We do not use your supplied contact details for marketing or promotional purposes.
Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to this policy
Your rights and responsibilities
You are entitled to restrict or object to our use of your data, while retaining the right to use your personal information for your own purposes. You have the right to opt out of data about you being used in decisions based solely on automated processing.
Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or questions about how we handle your data and personal information.
MegaMatch Data Controller
This policy is effective as of 25 May 2018.